- “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The cynic says, “One man can’t do anything”. I say, “Only one man can do anything.” ~ John W. Gardner
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ~ Unknown
? of the Day: What thoughtful thing has your spouse or friend done for you lately that makes you feel loved or appreciated?
Ways To Save At The Pump: At a national average of $3.05 per gallon for regular unleaded, the price of gas has reached its highest level since the fall of 2008. (Yahoo! Finance-Bankrate, Inc.)
- Check that your tire pressure is correct: Keeping the correct PSI, or pounds per square inch, will give you better gas mileage, so check once a month.
- Don’t Let Your Car ‘Warm Up’ Before You Drive It: Technology in cars built in the past 10 years allows your car to operate at very near its top efficiency the moment it starts.
- Don’t Use a Higher Grade of Gasoline Than Is Recommended: It won’t improve your fuel economy, so it’s not worth the extra price you’ll pay per gallon.
- Slow Down Don’t Have A Lead Foot: Slower speeds win the fuel-economy race and can save you a bundle.
- Get the Junk Out of Your Car: The heavier your car is, the more energy it needs to move.
Jesus In Every Book Of The Bible: See an amazing 11-year-old boy’s presentation of “Jesus In Every Book Of The Bible.”