- “You can’t always have happiness, but you can always give happiness!”
- “There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: one is roots and the other is wings.”
- “God gave us mouths that close and ears that do not; this should tell us something.”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Our youngest son has a birthday today!!! Happy Birthday Ben!
Facebook question… What’s the best birthday present you’ve ever gotten?
Space Shuttle Columbia Memorial:Tomorrow, Two events, including the opening of a new space-themed museum, to honor the space shuttle Columbia and her crew are planned in Hemphill, Texas on Tuesday, Feb. 1. Both events are open to the media and public.
- A Call to Prayer – Intercessors meet in prayer at the KSWP/KAVX Radio Ministry prayer needs. Monday thru Friday from Noon til 1 p.m. and Sunday afternoons at 2:00 p.m. 151 Holmes Rd., Lufkin. Please call the station (936)639-5673 if you have a prayer need or a need to pray!
- Night of Miracle Prayer – Interview with organizer Natalie Nichols: This Thursday, February 3, 6:30 p.m. Calvary Baptist Church, 3732 NE Stallings Dr., Nacogdoches. Visit ShadesofGrace.org
Reversing Diabetes- Is It Possible? “We have seen numerous people reverse their condition.” So how did Morgan Stanley do it when he found out he had diabetes? Instead of meds, he began to exercise every day and changed his diet, cutting out alcohol, fatty foods and watching his carbs. Another man, Jonathan Legg, had similar results. His numbers are no longer in the diabetic range. He’s lost 40 pounds and watches everything he eats. (CNN)
Box Office Report: What’s Number One This Week? The Mechanic and The Rite … Are they Family Friendly? Listen to this weeks review with Bob of Plugged In.
Or go to Plugged In.