- “Every life is a story make yours a best seller.”
- Realize you are responsible for your life. The decisions, the choices you make are yours.
- Learn from your mistakes, but focus on your future, not on your past.
Weddings (whether Royal or otherwise) are in the news. Here are some marriage tips that Michelle and I believe will make a difference in your marriage.
- If you have a conflict, resolve it as quick as you can the day the problem occurs.
- The closer you and your spouse are to God, the closer you will be to each other.
- Establish a weekly date night dedicated to going out together.
- What other marriage tips would you offer? Comment, share or like below…
Good Friends Question of the Day: What advice would you give to newly or soon to be newly weds? Comment, share or like below… or call 800-944-8443.
East Texas Community Events:
- Hospice Extreme Makeover WHAT: Volunteers and funds needed for Deep East Texas Association of Builders Extreme Makeover for Hospice
WHEN: Demolition begins Saturday, April 30 with ribbon cutting on May 13th
WHERE: Hospice in the Pines, 116 S. Raguet, Lufkin
Please call Brandy Terry, (936)875-3000 for more information.
- Dr. Bill Shelton’s Totally Awesome Fishing Adventure WHAT: Dr. Bill Shelton’s Totally Awesome Fising Adventure Fundraiser for indigent cancer patients
WHEN: Saturday, April 30, 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.WHERE: Cassels-Boykin Park on Sam RayburnPlease call Lindsey Mott, (936)639-7613 for more information.
Someone sent me this video. It’s awesome…amazing, what God does when no one is watching…well I guess someone was…God still creates art. WOW!