- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
- “Even if you’re on the right track you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
Question of the Day??? Mothers are the sweetest part of our lives. They are the person who is the most concerned about us throughout their lives. They not only shower their blessings upon us but also fully exercise their right to scold us. From this wisdom comes “Momism“. Doesn’t matter is your a dad or mom, do you repeat it to your kids? If you remember more than one share it. Or comment on it.
Hospice Extreme Makeover Continues
- Volunteers and funds needed for Deep East Texas Association of Builders Extreme Makeover for Hospice
- Work continues to be wrapped up before ribbon cutting on May 13th
- Where -Hospice in the Pines, (former Community Medical Equipment) on Frank Street near Hill Street, Lufkin
- Contact: Brandy Terry, (936)875-3000 for more information.
Weekend Box Office… What’s New At The Movies: “Thor”, “Something Borrowed” and “Jumping The Broom” – Click to hear the latest review.
Or go to Plugged In Caution: some reviews on the Plugged In site may contain mature or graphic content.