If you have ever had a song play over and over in your head, then you know what I experiencing. The new song from the Newsboys has a melody that replays and replays. It’s coming up on KSWP at 8:05 a.m… Click here to listen live.
However, what a great reminder.
My God is not dead
He’s surely alive
He’s living on the inside
Roaring like a Lion…
If you’re afraid of what’s happening in your world today, this song reminds you that you can overcome it – all by standing behind what the world fears – the roaring lion that is God…
Alright, enough negative self talk. I’m calling a time out so that you can hear the self talk you need to hear from Big Daddy Weave and Redeemed… It’s coming up on KSWP at 7:05 a.m… Click here to listen live.
- Are you one who doesn’t go anywhere without a coupon?
- It’s in our nature to want to get something at a great price.
- Which is why what Jesus offers is so appealing.
- It’s the chance to be set free – FOR free.
Luke 1:68 – “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people.”
“Listen more than you speak.”
Please feel free to share your prayer request at this link: http://bit.ly/P91xza
The PrayerWorks Prayer Team is ready to agree and pray with you and your loved ones. No matter what you may be going through today, remember Jesus’ love for you never fails! Thank you for giving us the privilege of praying with you.
- “Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the shooting in College Station Monday afternoon. We join the community in expressing my deepest condolences.” Here is the story – A fatal shooting near the Texas A&M campus that left three dead, including a law enforcement officer, after the man opened fire just blocks away from the Texas A&M University campus on Monday. Authorities believe they have identified the shooter.
- Pray for Steve and his mother. He is traveling to California. His mother’s operation is today (Tuesday). Pray for her speedy healing and Steve’s safe travel.
- Please pray for Jeff Roquemore, he has been sent to a Houston hospital with a bloodclot in his brain. Pray for strength for his family, wisdom for the Drs., complete healing and for the Douglas school teachers and students as he is the principal.
- Pray for Griffin. They have set the date for removing the spot on his lung. It will be Friday, Aug. 24th, The timing stinks because his mother is a school teacher and he will be starting 7th grade. Please pray for strength and peace as they wait.
” Don’t fear change – it could be a great adventure.”