Tobay Mac’s new song is called “Speak Life.” Listen for these great words in the middle of the song. They go by fast: “Words from our lips as the arms of compassion” Michelle and I encourage you to either speak some words of compassion today, or to make at least one conversation today with a sole purpose is to show compassion to another.
Here’s an interesting story I heard from a friend, here are the points that really encouraged me to be a better person, My friend said,
- I know a man who is always texting his staff. Three to four times a week each staff member will get a message about how appreciated they are.
- New staff find it kind of disconcerting at first. It seems kind of strange. Sort of overly positive.
- But after months of getting these texts, one comes to find out that he really means it. He really cares.
- It causes attitudes to change, days to be brightened. You start to really feel appreciated.
- I encourage you to give it a try. Start texting encouraging words to those you know as you think of them.
Michelle and I are playing this song at 7:33 this morning.