My dog taught me a lesson about forgiveness. She had made a mess on the floor, and she knew it. So she came to me, walking slowly, with her head hanging low. After I cleaned it up, I let her up in my lap and I let her know it was OK.
What she taught me was that there are so many times that I make mistakes, and so many times that I mess things up. And yet God is always ready to hold me and tell me that it’s OK. He forgives me so much. How can I not forgive others?
Open your mind to possibilities, you open your horizons! If you close your mind to possibilities, well, it’s kind of like a sky dive with an unopened parachute!
PrayerWorks: Happy to give
We are happy to give to an organization that makes an eternal difference in lives. Thank you God for KSWP & KAVX!
- National Fun at Work Day –
- National kazoo day –
- National blueberry pancake day
- You missed National Chocolate Cake Day (Yesterday)
- 96th Annual Chamber Banquet & Meeting– Jan 28 @ 6:30 pm The evening will begin with an extended network reception. Dinner will begin at 7:30pm, followed by our program.
- Sculpture for All-Outdoor Exhibition And it’s a Competition. Enjoy a variety of sculptures nestled throughout the Mast Arboretum and Ruby Mize Azalea Garden in Nacogdoches during this national public art exhibition.
- Charles Gavin French Horn Recital 7:30 PM, SFASU School of Music faculty member Charles Gavin will present a horn recital. Tickets: Adult-$8, Senior-$6, Student-$3. Cole Concert Hall on SFA campus. Info: 936-468-6407
- Adult Kickball Spring Registration – Now thru Feb. 12th – Register at Lufkin Parks and Recreation, 125 N. First St., Lufkin – 936-633-0250 – http://www.lufkinparks.com
League begins week of February 22nd.
- The Mosaic Center Job and Life Skills Class Registration – Jan 28 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm – Accepting new students for the Job and Life Skills spring class. Classes begin Monday Feb.1, 2016. Interested ladies may come by The Mosaic Center at 601 N. First Street., Lufkin or call 936-639-5068 for more information.
- New Poster Exhibit – Texas Forestry Museum – Jan 28 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Rabbit Workshop – Jan 28 @ 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm at the Angelina County Extension Office. Who should attend? 4-H and FFA members considering showing rabbits, anyone want to show rabbits in the future! Registration at 5:00pm, Tickets available for individuals or families, Light Meal Included.