What to Know Now By Megan Whitworth 022417
A majority of Americans drink coffee daily, with an average of about three cups a day, according to Harvard School of Public Health. Will all those cups of Joe being downed nationwide, it’s important to consider the following potential effects on your health.
There are some substantial health benefits to drinking coffee regularly.
- Decrease the risk of heart disease and stroke,
- Lower the risk for developing type 2 diabetes,
- Protect against gallstones and
- Lower the risk of developing Parkinson’s Disease.
However, there are also some substantial Health liabilities because of its caffeine content and also impact issues like;
- Bone and muscle deterioration,
- Kidney stones,
- Raise cholesterol levels with French press or Espresso style.