The Difference Between Your Job and Your Work
So what IS the difference between your job and your work? Let’s find out.
- Your job is what you do for other people. Your work is what you primarily do for yourself.
- Your job is what you do for compensation. Your work is what you do for fulfillment.
- Your job is given to you by someone else. Your work is something you give to yourself.
- Your job is something you’re trained to do. Your work is what you’re born to do.
- Your job relies on your skill. Your work relies on your core gift(s).
- Your job will eventually let you retire. With you work, you wouldn’t WANT to retire, because you love it so much and it blesses the world so much.