Whether you love, loathe, can’t stand, or Can’t Get Enough of Valentine’s Day 2018. It’s here.
What unique gift did you get or give? What’s special about this day for you?
Quotes, Thoughts from listeners and more.
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” -Plato
- I hope he got a reservation, cause Valentine’s day/weekend is going to be busy!
- Your love language vs her love language (How the way you feel loved is different that the way she feels loved)
- “She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won.” – William Shakespeare
- I wish we had more options for baby sitters!
- A recent survey showed, A baby sitter costs more than the actual dinner we’re going to have on our date night!
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” -1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14.