It starts out as a typical trip for Michelle, attending a Christian Music Broadcasters Summit in Chicago… She reports, she’s learning a lot… new ideas abound…
Meanwhile at home, Al, contends with; smooth sailing this year.
Oh but last year I very much remember last year… >>>>
“no Cable or TiVo”, the Heater isn’t working in the Baptistry, the Washing Machine stops working (no I did NOT sabotage it, my mower stopped working, I lost our debit card, three people are all ill at work…
What do you do when life tosses you a serious curve ball?
First: ‘Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.’ Matthew 6:33-34
Second: After I did some research, here are some tips…
- Stop and think… Work smarter Not Harder
- Rest and think more than working and hurrying
- Say “No” more often than “Yes”.
- Sleep 7-8 hours a day, Nap every Afternoon 30 minutes or 90 minutes.
- Slow down and do research before decisions.