These parents found out their daughter’s teacher was having to take multiiple bus to get to school every day for years.. Courtney Adeleye and her husband decided to bless their daughters teacher with a car! (Video below)
George Addair is quoted as saying: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” Fear is a healthy human emotion, so long as it doesn’t cripple other emotions to get in the way of opportunity.
Fear. One of the enemy’s most popular weapons that he uses against us. Worry, anxiety, fear…can overwhelm us with a thick shadow of darkness, controlling our every move and decision.
So much crazy going on around us today – wars, conflicts, persecution, violence, crime, natural disasters, terrorism, economic uncertainty, unemployment, divisions, disease, death. We fear for our children’s future, we fear for our families, we fear for our financial future, we fear for our safety. The list goes on…long. There actually is a lot we could potentially worry about.
Yet reality tells us that so much of what we spend our time worrying about never even happens. Living under the weight of the “what if’s” is a hard place to dwell.
We Do Not Have to Fear:
1. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10
2. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.” ~ Psalm 56:3
3. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 4:6-7
4. “Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.” ~ John 14:27
5. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
6 essential settings to make your iPhone and iPad display easier on the eyes.
Make text larger, or just bolder. Zoom in on all of the screen or just parts. And finally get buttons to look like buttons again, with these helpful tips for iOS 9 and later.