We’ve been talking to a lot of moms who have fear about the kids going back to school & all the routine changes that come along with it. God’s Word shatters the Fear and Changes your family might be working through the new School year.
- I do not have a spirit of fear, dread or anxiousness, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I take every thought captive unto the obedience of Jesus Christ, casting down every imagination, and every high and lofty thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Fear not! There is nothing to fear, for I am with you. Do not look around you in terror and lose courage, be shocked, be upset or shaken, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up and retain you with my right hand of righteousness and justice. (Isaiah 41:10)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts & your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Whatever is TRUE, whatever is NOBLE, whatever is RIGHT, whatever is PURE, whatever is LOVELY, whatever is ADMIRABLE- if anything is EXCELLENT or PRAISEWORTHY—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8)