Do you believe revival can begins with prayer? Did you know every modern revival has begun with prayer?
See You at the Pole so exciting! For over 25 years, See You at the Pole has been about one simple thing—students praying. Since SYATP is all about prayer, then start praying now! Pray for:
- Your school’s event starting now, right up to the day of See You at the Pole™.
- The students who are leading and planning your See You at the Pole™ at your school.
- The Christians at your school to show up ready to pray on See You at the Pole™ day.
- The non-Christian students on your campus who will see or hear about SYATP.
- Christian students on your campus to make the most of this unique opportunity to explain what happened on the morning of See You at the Pole™
- And to be a witness for Christ.
Whether it’s one lone student at the flag pole praying or over 100 gathered together, SYATP could be just the catalyst needed to spark some energy and excitement for the gospel in your community.
Please visit http://www.syatp.com for all the info and resources to make SYATP18 a success.
One and a half million students will participate today in the See You at the Phone.
It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart. “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays. Let’s Pray!” [Ephesians 3:14-21 (NLT) a Prayer for SYATP2018]
“When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! In Christ Name, Amen.”