- Come together for games (32%).
- Meals (63% eat breakfast together… 75% eat dinner together)
- Share their feelings (59%) on almost a daily basis.
Vibrancy also correlates with group discipline, like
- Working on the house or yard together (34% every day or two)
- Hosting household or family meetings (68%).”
Barna asked Christians about three elements of their house’s faith practice:
- Spiritual practices – defined here as praying every day or two together and reading the Bible weekly, together.
- Spiritual conversations – defined as talking about God together at least weekly.
- Hospitality – defined as welcoming non-family guests regularly, or at least several times a month.
Michael Foust is a freelance writer. Visit his blog, MichaelFoust.com.