What do you do when your kid says, “I don’t like what you made for dinner. I want something else.” ??
Mom I want “____” for dinner instead of what you made? What your response?
Things We’ve Said to Our Kids to Get them to Eat…
2. Try holding your nose.
3. See how the fish is pink? Princesses love pink. Salmon is what princesses eat! It’s princess food! Yay princesses!!!
4. If you don’t eat this, I will take the dog for a walk and never come home.
5. You know how sometimes a needle is so sharp you don’t even feel it? That’s what this chili is like. It’s so spicy that you won’t even taste anything.
6. Try the swordfish. It’s like white salmon.
7. Try the cauliflower. It’s like white broccoli.
8. Try the tofu. It’s like white-ish chicken.
LOL…. Your suggestion….?