- The Impossible becomes Possible – Ephesians 2:8-9
- “Make your focus not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”
- “You are God and You are STRONG when I am weak!” -Matthew West
- Robert Frost
“The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.”
- Steven Wright
“I got up one morning and couldn’t find my socks, so I called Information. She said, ‘Hello, Information.’ I said, ‘I can’t find my socks.’ She said, ‘They’re behind the couch.’ And they were!
- Benjamin Franklin
“I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.”
- Will Rogers
“The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, ‘How is the President doing this morning?”
Your feelings are quite often a direct result of your thoughts. The difference between a guilt-ridden Christian and a light-hearted and joyful Christian is often what you believe about one simple thing… what they are thinking about. Guess who’s thinking about the sin, the guilt and the past? Now guess who’s thinking about how they have been washed clean and they are a new person in Christ Jesus?
Thoughts Have Power:
- “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~ Anne Frank
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~William James