F-E-A-R has Two Meanings,
Fear Everything and Run
Face Everything and Rise!
The song Forgiven from Crowder explains the personal nature of the Resurrection in a powerful way. Take a minute and think about the power inside the words you’re hearing in the songs KSWP plays every day. One of Crowder’s newest songs, Resurrection, click more…
The trees are about to show us, how Lovely it is to Let the Dead Things Go. Anonymous
My friend told me about a huge argument he and his wife got into over the proper way to store taco shells in Ziploc bags.
What’s the silliest argument you ever got into?30 Silly Fights Most Couples Have Had At Least Once
- Toothpaste … Squeeze from the bottom? Middle?
- Thermostat… Too hot or too cold?
- The Remote… Who gets it? What to watch?
- Dinner… Phones allowed or not?
- Shoes… Off at the door?
- Just listening… response to venting?
- Netflix/TV Shows.. Do you watch together or wait for the other?
- Teams… Sam vs. SFA, A&M vs. Texas
- Leftovers… Eat them yes or no?
- Walking speed… Who walks faster or who slows down?
- Where to spend the holidays
- Eating ice cream or drinking out of the container vs. bowl?
- Answering Emails at night?
- Whose alarm goes off earlier? Snooze it forever?
- Wet towels on the bed?
- Posting imperfect photos on social media?
- Driving… nuf said!
- Correct way to load dishwasher
- Over or under?
- Leaving open cabinet doors (Al closes them – Michelle leaves them open LOL)
The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. Psalm 34:19 (NLT)
Many people think that God has given them a tough life, whereas some others are having an easy life. Sometimes we feel that we suffer far more than others. But this is simply not the case, everyone has unique troubles. Your friends may not have the same trouble as yours; you may not have the same problems as mine. Everyone has their own share of struggle but the Lord has promised to be with us and deliver us from all our troubles.