Our daughter Maria would’ve turned 16 today (May 13th). While this day has thankfully gotten a little less “unbearable” with the passing years as our hearts have stayed anchored in the hope of God’s promises that tell us the story is far from over, sometimes I still just need to write out what I’m thinking & feeling.
We’ve got a walker!!🙌🏼🙌🏼 It’s amazing how quickly he’s improving and healing! God is so good!!🙏🏻❤️
Olympic athletes make it look so easy.
What sport or activity did you think looked easy, but ended up going horribly wrong?
- Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe. (NLT)
- “God’s kingdom is breaking through, bit by bit. Recognize it, and wonder at it.” ~ Brant Hansen
- Kevin and I had a local police officer. Talking about how the people he works with at his local police department are committed to integrity. The police officers he works with all pursued the career because they truly wanted to serve & protect. This is a great call to honor local officers. (He ask to remain anonymous!)
- Should Christian’s unfriend unbelievers?
Stories from PrayerWorks
- Prayer for Jason – He was airlifted to East Texas Medical Center-Tyler for treatment of his injuries. He was in an accident with an 18 wheeler. Thank you for your prayers for healing! (His family and friends)
- God answered! Praise God! Our House is under contract! It’s only being on the market for 2 weeks. It’s also being sold to someone that happens to go to our church!
- It is a miracle! Thank you! Many of you prayed for my son and my request that he would get help with his addiction. It is a miracle! He is willing to get help and he is now in the process of detoxing at a treatment center. I know without the Lord and prayer this never would have happened! Thank you and God bless you for supporting us in prayer!!!
- To submit a Prayer, Go Here! To submit a Story of Praise, Go Here!
Good Friends (that’s you!),
Al and Kevin