“Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
Find a trusted friend that you can call for advice. It’s amazing how your friend is able to share a bit wisdom … and it’s is just the help you needed. You’re whole spirit rises to a new level. Then it hit me how blessed I am, to have such incredible friends in my life.
So it’s really true … every day may not be awesome, but there is something awesome to appreciate in every day including the friend who helped by listening!
Happiness isn’t about Getting What You Want all the time. It’s about Loving What You Have and Realizing How Blessed You Are to Have it. ~ Real Country Ladies
When you love what you have, you have everything you need. Do it because YOU love it first and foremost, not because you want other people to love what you do. That said, if you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.
What joy for the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his inheritance. Psalm 33:12
Ever notice as you go through life that people wish for affirmation from others. Maybe you feel that way sometimes. You pause and realize that you go about searching, feeling empty and even feel lost sometimes. Well, you aren’t alone.
As you search, looking for answers, you’ll find many options. Michelle and I have placed our faith and trust in Jesus. Some of you have placed your source of affirmation in a different place. As you look and read this, maybe you’ll find a fresh perspective of how you view yourself and gain a different understanding of what God says about you.
God believes in you and who you will become. It’s time you begin to believe in the truths about yourself.
God Believes in You because…
- I am chosen and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- I am forgiven and redeemed by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- I am a child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend with God. John 15:15
- I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
- I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6
- I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
- I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- I have been chosen by God, holy and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12
- I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- I am a citizen of Heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
Share your thoughts on any of these truths that God says about you and add others to the list.
20 Things God Says About You
By Scott Williams