Happiness isn’t about Getting What You Want all the time. It’s about Loving What You Have and Realizing How Blessed You Are to Have it. ~ Real Country Ladies
When you love what you have, you have everything you need. Do it because YOU love it first and foremost, not because you want other people to love what you do. That said, if you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one.
What joy for the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his inheritance. Psalm 33:12
Ever notice as you go through life that people wish for affirmation from others. Maybe you feel that way sometimes. You pause and realize that you go about searching, feeling empty and even feel lost sometimes. Well, you aren’t alone.
As you search, looking for answers, you’ll find many options. Michelle and I have placed our faith and trust in Jesus. Some of you have placed your source of affirmation in a different place. As you look and read this, maybe you’ll find a fresh perspective of how you view yourself and gain a different understanding of what God says about you.
God believes in you and who you will become. It’s time you begin to believe in the truths about yourself.
God Believes in You because…
- I am chosen and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- I am forgiven and redeemed by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- I am a child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend with God. John 15:15
- I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
- I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6
- I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
- I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- I have been chosen by God, holy and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12
- I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- I am a citizen of Heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
Share your thoughts on any of these truths that God says about you and add others to the list.
20 Things God Says About You
By Scott Williams
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit. Jeremiah 17:7–8
Be The Blessed… Who wouldn’t want to be the blessed man described in Jeremiah 17? In both good and bad times, the blessed man thrives and reigns. He is like a tree planted by the waters, with its roots spread out by the river. When the heat is on—when the competition heats up or when there is a financial drought—he doesn’t fear or worry. His “leaves” remain green, in other words, he stays young and fresh. And he continues to be fruitful—always succeeding and seeing the desired results, whether in his business, career, family life or ministry!
How do you enjoy the blessings of the blessed man? You look not to man but to Jesus alone. Looking to Jesus is to meditate on His Word, His unmerited favor and His gift of righteousness. Begin to truly put your trust and hope in Jesus, instead of in your own strength or other people. Then, get ready to thrive and be bountifully fruitful whether times are good or bad! (JPMinistries)
You are Blessed
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:3,4
There is hope, even in our most destitute times. Rejoice in what is to come and be thankful for the ability to look back on difficult circumstances and reflect on God’s faithfulness. (thedailyverse.com)