One of the Happiest Moments in Life, when you find the Courage to Let Go of what You Cannot Change.
Parenting is a delicate balance of convincing your child they can do anything in life,
Simultaneously screaming “Don’t do that!” every three minutes.
- Work on visualization skills. …
- Have your child teach you. …
- Suggest games that use visual memory. …
- Play cards. …
- Encourage active reading. …
- Chunk information into smaller bites. …
- Make it multisensory.
Power Thought: “If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right.” Mary Kay Ash
“You must never, even for a second, let yourself think that you can fail,” said Mr. Ford. “Our first principal is that failure is impossible. You may not get what you’re trying to do right the first time or the second time or the tenth time or the 100th time, but if you shut out of your mind the possibility of being licked, then you are bound to win.” Henry Ford
“If you think you can, you will. If you think you can’t, you won’t.” Sul Ross
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.
If you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
If you think you can or think you can’t, you’re probably right.
- “Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.”
Safe Travel: Please pray for our son and his friends as they travel to Galveston. It’s rainy and the roads are bad I know. Also for wise choices to be made while there.
Thank you:Thanks for all you do!! I am thankful for your service!
Forgiveness: You have probably heard the saying “forgive and forget.”
Forgiveness isn’t a feeling, it is something that you do by faith. Communicating your thoughts and feelings in a positive way can provide a means for understanding, healing and forgiveness.
“When you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too.” ~ Mark 11:25
Wanna hear something that is funny? Not! Clean Fuel Actually May Be Worse For Climate: A study done by the University of British Columbia showed that compressed natural gas could actually send out more emissions than regular gas. (Science Daily)
Facebook Question: What do you do when you are at home sick?
15 Things to do When You’re Sick at Home With A Sinus Infection or whatever…
- drink something
- see how long you can hold your breath
- see if you can beat that record of holding your breath
- send thousands of texts to your friends
- blame everything you do on your medicine and claim you have no memory of whatever you did whatsoever.
- draw (well, that wasn’t a good idea)
- become a caveman/cavewoman
- play chess with yourself or on your ipad
- fall asleep while playing a game of chess
- watch every episode of the law and order again
- type with your eyes closed
- go around the house acting clumsy and stupid and then lay down on the ground
- stand up and claim you were sleepwalking
- call a lab and ask for your rat back
- “The difference between can and cannot are only three letters…that determine your life’s direction.
- “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ~ Zig Ziglar