Today You can begin a life-changing event! A New Year’s resolution is a tradition, where a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement at or near the beginning of the New Year. Although were past the 1st – Today is great day to start your 30 day challenge!
“It’s time for the 30 Day Challenge!”
A chance to change everything about 2020. First, make a personal commitment to listen to KSWP or KAVX for the next 30 days beginning now.
What difference could such a change make in my life? Continue reading
30 Day De-Clutter Challenge
. We love to get our house cleaned back up after the craziness of the holiday season but I hate feeling overwhelmed by the idea of everything that needs to be done, so what better way to get it all accomplished then just doing it in steps one day at a time. With this easy 30 Day De-Cluttering / Cleaning Challenge you will have your house back to being fresh and clean in no time.
- Clean out your fridge
- Clean out your pantry
- Clean out your closet of things that you no longer wear
- Empty your junk drawer
- Go through your movie collection
- Organize your Tupperware
- Donate old books
- Clean out your wallet
- Clean out your purse
- Clean out your makeup drawer and or bag
- Clean out empty containers in the shower
- Purge your bathroom cabinets
- Go through your shoes (donate what doesn’t fit)
- Organize your linen closet
- Clean your car (inside and out)
- Clean out your medicine/ toiletries cabinet
- Clean/ organize 2 kitchen cabinets
- Donate unused accessories – jewelry, hats, scarves etc.
- Clean out and donate kids unused toys
- Clean all blinds and walls
- Organize and donate unused board games and electronics
- Organize and discard cleaning supplies
- Clean any remaining kitchen cabinets
- Clean ceiling fan blades
- Organize photos/ memorabilia
- Clean out kids closets/ dresser (donate what no longer fits)
- Clean baseboards and replace air vents/ filters
- Clean out garage and or shed
- Clean light fixtures
- Clean and Organize any remaining parts of the house
- Celebrate a job well done!
“Give Yourself Time.”
Solitude is elusive. Solitude is challenging. Solitude runs against your natural instinct.
Psalm 46:10: “Be still, and know that I am God.”
by Ralph Marston
Every problem is a chance for you to become a better version of yourself. Every challenge charts a path for growth and improvement.
Every setback carries the potential for powerful motivation. Every disappointment can lift you to a higher level of resolve.
Every inconvenience has the power to inspire new resourcefulness. Every frustration gives you a way to strengthen your patience.From each positive experience, you learn a few things. From each negative experience, you learn much more.
Of course you would not intentionally seek to be hurt or disappointed. But neither would you want a life where hurt and disappointment never happen.
Difficult things can happen, do happen, and amazingly, life finds a way to make them beneficial. Difficult things can happen, and that’s what makes the good things so very good.
Read more here.