A friend of mine in radio told me about his story.
“It’s weird. It’s OCD and i cannot help it. I was reading about a friend that has to walk around the car to go into the house even though walking straight into the house is closer… she has to walk all the way around the car then into the house.
I wipe the studio with 4 Lisol wipes every day for 12 years w/o fail… I can’t start a show w/o doing it. Its weird but, I can’t stop?” Jay
The numbers of OCD cases are staggering:
- More than 200,000 US cases per year
- No cure known to man, but treatment may help
- Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong
- Requires a medical diagnosis
- Lab tests or imaging not required
What about you? How do you cope? If you’ve found answers, please share them. This has to be tough, I can’t imagine how you feel.
Go here We’ll pray for you. PrayerWorks.
Join the Conversation by Commenting below or Call 800-944-8443… Dial 1 for the studio.