“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
What does it take to make a Team Work?
Teams pull the knowledge and experience of a diverse group of employees together to accomplish a short-term or ongoing task.
Get Organized – (ahealthyme.com)
- Spend 15 minutes twice a day clearing out your in-box. Sort incoming mail into categories by priority or by action.
- Break the habit of writing things down on numerous scraps of paper.
- Limit the number of subscriptions you take, and copy articles as soon as you read them. Pass the periodical along to someone else, throw it away or recycle it.
- Daily To-Do lists, as well as larger project lists help you get and stay organized. Use checklists to help do routine things more easily and quickly.
- Say “No” more often. Every time you agree to a new demand, you say no to a previous commitment.
- Any time you make a commitment to something, it will be tested. Pass the test & Succeed!
- A commitment does not end with the decision, it’s just getting started.
- Mary Lou Retton said, “Achieving a goal is a good feeling, but to get there you have to go through the failures. Pick yourself up and succeed.
Wayne Waddleton of Detcog speaks on National Mentoring Month across Texas Forest Country.
The phrase “use it or lose it” applies to more than just the muscles in our bodies. Check Out These 5 Daily Brain Exercises (FOX NEWS)
House Votes To Repeal Healthcare Law: The vote was 245-189. The bill now goes to the Senate, where it’s unlikely to pass. (Politico)