Good Morning Lord, Help me to cease striving and to trust that you will give me all I need today to do the work you’ve given me to do.
You will be faithful to complete the good work you’ve started, and as I step out into my day, I declare Your sovereignty over every area of my life. Amen.
Al, Kevin and Good Friends in the Morning, kswp.org
If your can trust a puzzle company to make sure every piece is in the box to complete the puzzle, then why can’t you trust GOD that every piece in your life is there for a reason.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Want to live your life like most high-achieving, successful people? (From WonderHowTo.com)
First things first—set your morning alarm clock to at least 5 a.m. and don’t be tempted to hit the snooze button.
Studies and interviews have shown that many high-functioning CEOs wake up between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. on weekday mornings, and they also get a workout session done before they head to work.
Other important habits:
[Scroll down for “The God Story – The Fall”]
“Little Person.” A Story from PrayerWorks
From a broken heart, years had passed without my becoming pregnant. No words can describe the heart ache I felt as I thought of never having this little person in my life to love and to cherish. I concluded that God must have other plans for my life. I felt sorrow, but I finally let go of my efforts. I turned it completely over to God and without bitterness I said “not my will but yours Father.” I prayerfully gave God complete control over our situation and He gave us the desire of our heart. My son is an answer to many prayers. Thank you Father for our baby Joshua.
1st, Girl Scout Cookies – For those of you who may not be buying those Girl Scout Cookies this month –how about Oreo’s latest cookie flavor: Cinnamon Bun.
Come on, you know you want to try it. Nabisco says they’ll also be bringing back the popular Red Velvet Oreos this week just in time for …Valentine’s Day (Get it… Red… Valentine’s?).
2nd, McChocolate Potatoes – The good folks over at McDonald’s in Japan have really outdone themselves with a sweet-and-salty new item –chocolate-covered fries! BigMac reports you can add the McChocolate Potatoes to any meal and the savory treat will be available for a limited time.
Ever notice as you go through life that people wish for affirmation from others. Maybe you feel that way sometimes. You pause and realize that you go about searching, feeling empty and even feel lost sometimes. Well, you aren’t alone.
As you search, looking for answers, you’ll find many options. Michelle and I have placed our faith and trust in Jesus. Some of you have placed your source of affirmation in a different place. As you look and read this, maybe you’ll find a fresh perspective of how you view yourself and gain a different understanding of what God says about you.
God believes in you and who you will become. It’s time you begin to believe in the truths about yourself.
God Believes in You because…
- I am chosen and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- I am forgiven and redeemed by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- I am a child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend with God. John 15:15
- I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
- I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6
- I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
- I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- I have been chosen by God, holy and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12
- I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- I am a citizen of Heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
Share your thoughts on any of these truths that God says about you and add others to the list.
20 Things God Says About You
By Scott Williams