Family dinner! We all know it’s a good thing. It’s the perfect time to bond with your family, promote healthy eating and unwind with a delicious meal.
But with the craziness of daily life, cooking dinner can feel overwhelming. That’s where we come in. With our online dinner program, Food, Fun and Conversation: 4 Weeks to Better Family Dinners, you can make family dinners a household staple in just four weeks.
This free guide includes healthy recipes, dinner activities and loads of conversation starters. We’ll even email you helpful tips and reminders! By the end of the month, you’ll be planning more meals, cooking healthier food and enjoying more quality time with your family. And that’s what it’s all about, right?
Interested? Sign up and begin your dinner journey tonight!
I just want to try Food, Fun and Conversation without signing up »
(via Amy Weatherly)
Me first thing in the morning: Good morning, baby. How did you sleep? Did you have the sweetest dreams? Gosh, I love you so much. … (Me ten minutes later)
Three generation family having a Holiday dinner.
Do the holidays fill you with happiness or apprehension?
You have the most pressure when planning, cooking, decorating, shopping, coordinating, buying gifts, preparing food or any of the many other holiday happenings at this time of year. There is just too much to do. And that doesn’t include so little time.
You go from elation to exhaustion – So how do you avoid the holiday stress. It’s a fact, Women suffer more stress than men.
My friend told me about a huge argument he and his wife got into over the proper way to store taco shells in Ziploc bags.
What’s the silliest argument you ever got into?30 Silly Fights Most Couples Have Had At Least Once
- Toothpaste … Squeeze from the bottom? Middle?
- Thermostat… Too hot or too cold?
- The Remote… Who gets it? What to watch?
- Dinner… Phones allowed or not?
- Shoes… Off at the door?
- Just listening… response to venting?
- Netflix/TV Shows.. Do you watch together or wait for the other?
- Teams… Sam vs. SFA, A&M vs. Texas
- Leftovers… Eat them yes or no?
- Walking speed… Who walks faster or who slows down?
- Where to spend the holidays
- Eating ice cream or drinking out of the container vs. bowl?
- Answering Emails at night?
- Whose alarm goes off earlier? Snooze it forever?
- Wet towels on the bed?
- Posting imperfect photos on social media?
- Driving… nuf said!
- Correct way to load dishwasher
- Over or under?
- Leaving open cabinet doors (Al closes them – Michelle leaves them open LOL)