Today is dedicated to fun! Pursue your dreams and Achieve your goals & Be active about making your dream a reality.
My parents taught me, “Never give up.” and “Always hope.”
My teachers inspired me, “Dream big.”
Now I ask, “Am I hoping for the right things?”
God knew we would face discouragement. He said, “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope” (Romans 15:13).
The Word motivates us to keep moving forward when your situations seem hopeless.
Life Lesson: “Let Your Dreams Be Bigger than Your Fears, Your Actions Louder than your Words, and Your Faith Stronger than Your Feelings!“
Is Nothing Something or Just the Absence of Something?
- What is Darkness? “The Absence of Light!”
- What is Cold? “The Absence of Heat!”
- What is Evil? “The Absence of God!”
As a child I remember Wile E Coyote doing his best to catch the Roadrunner. Often, he would dig a hole only to have Roadrunner come and pick it up as if it were a black floppy disk. That amazed me!!! How can someone pick up a hole?!? A hole is simply the absence of the ground. You can make a hole disappear by filling it with dirt. In the same way, darkness and cold can be driven from a room by light and heat.
If you feel as if your life is filled with darkness, your heart is cold, and you feel as if evil is attacking your soul, then drive those empty things from your life by filling your home with light, your heart with warmth and your soul with God!
7 Things a Son Needs from His Father
As a boy grows up, there will be many people who influence him and his development into adulthood. As a father, you want to be the main influence in this area. You are, and should be, his most important role model. Below are 7 things to help you be the best role model you can be in your son’s life. Go here for full Article.
- He needs you to love his mother.
- He needs to see you fail, not just succeed.
- He needs your servant leadership.
- He needs you to be present.
- He needs your love regardless of his choices.
Life is either a daring Adventure or Nothing!
PrayerWorks: Passed License Test Thank you GOD and every body who prayed for this!!!! my sister has passed her license test!!!!she is very happy and ready to step into the great health career she needed!!!!God continue to bless her! Bless us all and let us see your blessings every day. Thank you Jesus!!!!
Events Page: Sandy Patty in Concert – Feb 10 @ 7:00 pm @ The Pines Theater
- The Pines Theater, 113 S. First St., Lufkin – 936-633-0349
- For Tickets go here…
- Be among the first people to see the WORLD PREMIERE of Sandi Patty’s farewell tour. Join us at The Pines Theater for a special dress rehearsal as World Vision Presents Sandi Patty —Forever Grateful. As one of the most highly acclaimed performers of our time with five Grammy® awards, four Billboard Music Awards, three platinum records, five gold records, and eleven million units sold, Sandi Patty is simply known as The Voice. Sandi Patty is the most awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with 40 Dove Awards.
- She was introduced to the world with her rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner” during the re-dedication of the Statue of Liberty in 1986 and virtually overnight, she became one of the country’s best-loved performers.
- Come join us and let your soul be renewed as we welcome back to Lufkin the incomparable Sandi Patty.