“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
What does it take to make a Team Work?
Teams pull the knowledge and experience of a diverse group of employees together to accomplish a short-term or ongoing task.
When grace begins to rule, then our preoccupation with ourselves begins to leave. – Alistair Begg
Are you “living by the rules,” or are you letting God’s grace rule you?
Terrific Tuesday Thoughts
- ” Be miserable or get motivated yourself. It’s your choice.”
- ” Goodness is the only investment that never fails.” Henry David Thoreau
- ” Enthusiasm is the mother of all the efforts. Without it, nothing great is ever achieved.”
What is God like? In the story of the lost son, he is a patient, loving Father. Even when we turn against him, God has compassion on us.
“While he was still a long distance away, his father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him.” ~~ Luke 15:20 NLT
- Most of life is routine, dull & grubby, but routine is the mountain that keeps you going.
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They merely move it from their faces to their hearts.
- The time and effort you put into today will insure your success tomorrow.