August 28 Prayer Focus from Prayer Calendar
“I am the bread of Life”
Pray Divine protection over
station, workers, property, buildings, equipment, & towers
Today’s Scripture Focus
John 6:35 (ESV) ~ “Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
Pray for Volunteers
- “Hope is desire and expectation rolled into one.”
- “God tells us to pray and burden Him with whatever burdens us.”
- “The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.”
Facebook Question: Favorite funny bumper sticker? Please Like Comment & Share!
Today’s Prayer Focus:
Pray for divine protection of station equipment and towers
Afternoon Personality & Promotions Director, Jennifer
Spring Cleaning? What do baby wipes, ketchup and toothpaste all have in common? They all can help clean your house!
- Baby wipes: Eliminate dust and dirt from antique furniture without marring fine finishes by rubbing with gentle, fragrance-free wipes.
- Toothpaste: Remove marker “artwork” with toothpaste rather than repainting to cover it up. Simply squeeze the paste on a rag and wipe on the wall to make doodles disappear. Works with Crayola-type kids’ markers as well as felt-tip and ballpoint pens.
- Oven Cleaner: Dissolve drain stains on a white enameled cast-iron tub with a coat of oven cleaner. Let sit for an hour or two, then scrub with steel wool.
- Ketchup: Polish away rusty or dull spots in a copper sink by wiping on this condiment, which acts as a mild acid, and sponging clean.
- Nail-polish remover: Erase everything from paint splotches to ink stains from laminate floors by adding a few drops of an acetone formula to a rag and spot cleaning.