Everyday comes with choices. Every choice sets you up to go in one direction or another. You get to choose
Teamwork makes the dream work. Team = Everyone Makes The Dream Work!
“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
What does it take to make a Team Work?
Teams pull the knowledge and experience of a diverse group of employees together to accomplish a short-term or ongoing task.
Elements of and effective Team – (Go Here for More Details) Knowing what it takes for effective teamwork will help you build and maintain high-performance teams throughout your organization.
- Commitment and Trust.
- All members of a high-impact team must be fully committed to achieving the team’s mission and goals.
- Effective teams must have open lines of communication. Communication must be honest and flow between all team members equally.
- Diversity of Capabilities.
- Teams that possess a wide range of professional competencies can be more fully equipped to meet a wide range of challenges. Take time to ensure each team member has skills and strengths to complement the skills, strengths and weaknesses of other on the team.
- High-powered teams must be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions. Team strategies, goals, tasks, workflows and even members can change over the life of the team. Team members should be able to rally together and meet new challenges head-on.
- Creative Freedom.
- All team members should feel free to think creatively–to try new things and fail without the fear of consequences. This aspect of teamwork brings together all of the other elements for effective teamwork.
Go Here For More Details
To create a life that matters to you, consider the following Questions from Texas Forest Country Living. by Peter Bissonette from Texas Forest Country Living
- What gives your life meaning? What brings you the greatest joy? Is there a shift like that you can make?
- Are your thoughts toxic or supportive? Are negative thoughts and self-doubt or the criticism of others drowning out that voice inside of your head—that whisper or “silent scream” telling you what really matters? (click the link above.)
- Are you taking action? What are you doing to bring you closer to your goals or attract into your life people and activities that will support you?
- When you align your thoughts and actions with what gives your life meaning, you magnify your passion and impart greater clarity to your purpose than ever before.
For More of the Story, Go Here –> TexasForestCountryLiving.com
- Why am I here on earth? Why are we here on earth? To Proclaim God’s Praises, Love God, Love Others! Why on earth am I here?
- 1 Peter 2:9, NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
- Matthew 37-39, ESV And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Matthew 5:16, NIV Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
The difference in who you are and who you want to be is in what you do!
“Obstacles are those things you see when y ou take your eyes off the goal.”
“God’s plans for you far exceed the circumstances of your day.”
“Circumstances are temporary, but character lasts forever.”