Good Friend Quotes: A True Friend is one who thinks you are a Good Egg even if you are Half-Cracked.
What is Laminin? It’s in the News again
Your Good Friend in the Morning, Kevin says, “This is CRAZINESS!!!!” What an amazing ministry with Laminin as the mascot! I spoke with Brandi Howard, the director of operations for Laminin by Missy Robertson yesterday. Their ministry is helping so many women in need in their community! lol I’m still blown away about how laminin is still impacting lives even after 10 years!”
Louie Giglio had spoke about me (Kevin) barely a month ago when Willie brought Louie in to speak to a men’s group at their church. Louie mentioned Kevin (Dr of Biology at SFA), who introduced Laminin to him.
Laminin by Missy Robertson
Encouraging Moment: “God Doesn’t Give Us What We Can Handle. God Helps Us Handle What We Are Given!”
Let’s Show Off What God Is Doing Via KSWP & KAVX with the East Texas Music Awards
(Web link to nominate below and East Texas Music Awards below.)
NOMINATIONS HAVE BEGUN!
The fifth annual EAST TEXAS MUSIC AWARDS event is scheduled for Sept 16, 2016 at KE Bushman’s Celebration Center, in the Tyler, Texas area. Categories include all genres, radio stations, bands, magazines, venues, producers, instrumentalists, vocalists, and many more more….
Sample Examples ( Scroll down)
Do these things every 6 months when you reset your clocks:
- Check and replace the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarms. Replace any smoke alarms older than ten years. Replace any CO alarms older than five years.
- Prepare a disaster supply kit for your house (water, food, flashlights, batteries, blankets).
- Once you’ve created your home disaster kit, use the semi-annual time change to check its contents (including testing/replacing flashlight batteries).
- It’s a good idea to carry a car-emergency kit in your car year-round, but be sure to add cold-weather gear to your general car-emergency kit each fall. (Having a separate duffle/gear bag clearly marked “Cold Gear” specifically for your cold weather emergency gear makes it easy to add or take out of the car, seasonally.) Like a Boy Scout, “Be Prepared!”
- Check home and outbuilding storage areas for hazardous materials. Discard (properly, please) any which are outdated, no longer used, or in poor condition. Move any which are within reach of kids or pets.
- Check and discard expired medications – those dates really DO have meaning – some very common over-the-counter medications can cause serious problems due to change through aging.
Every time you find humor in a difficult situation – you WIN!
~Al & Michelle