Sometimes in the Winds of Change, we find our greatest direction. TobyMac
When the winds of change begun begin to blow.
You may find forces that have the power to change things in your life.
It generally means change is going to happen, no matter what.
“The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” – Isaiah 7:14
- On a real day — in real history. In a real city — in a real world. The real Savior — to take away all our guilt. The real and only Christ — to fulfill all our hopes. The real Lord — to defeat all our enemies, and make us safe and satisfied for ever.
- You can know Him today. Because On this real day, today — Today not History, You can live in freedom!
- In a real place — Where you are now in this world. Whatever that is
- Knowing The real Savior will take away all your guilt.
- The one and only real Christ — God through Christ will fulfill all your hopes.
- The real Lord — Will defeat all your enemies, and make you safe and satisfied for ever.
“The greatest gifts are not wrapped in paper but in love.” – Unknown
Hurt? Betrayed? Disappointed? Rejected?
You have something in common with
the Greatest Man who ever walked the earth.
Talk to Jesus. He Understands!
“Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love.”
1 Corinthians 13:13