Your feelings are quite often a direct result of your thoughts. The difference between a guilt-ridden Christian and a light-hearted and joyful Christian is often what you believe about one simple thing… what they are thinking about. Guess who’s thinking about the sin, the guilt and the past? Now guess who’s thinking about how they have been washed clean and they are a new person in Christ Jesus?
Thoughts Have Power:
- “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~ Anne Frank
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~William James
Power Thought: Come and experience a safe place to find real freedom from life’s hurts, habits and hang ups!
Wedding Ring Found: I can see how God really works! My friends and I pray together in Christ name. Over and Over again, seen God work specifically in my life. From protecting my family to keeping my job from moving me to another place, to finding my lost ring. always know that God answer your prayers! What makes this experience is really exciting. Thank you God! I need your wisdom daily!
Found My Wedding Ring: I lost my wedding ring several days ago. My husband and I have looked everywhere, we can’t find it anywhere. God has this amazing since of humor. My grandson was playing in one of the bedrooms and he found my lost wedding ring. Thank you God. You are Amazing!!!
Healing for Daughter: I asked for prayer for my daughter and a knot that had come up on her. A lot of people prayed for her. She went to the doctor today for the biopsy and the doctor said that he didn’t need to do one! Praise the Lord! God is good and He answers our prayers , thank you Jesus for your healing!!!!! Thank you for praying!!!!
Let the music move your body and soul… as you “Dance in the Minefields” with your loved one and the Lord. The Official Video for “Dancing in the Minefields” by Andrew Peterson off of his album, “Counting Stars.”
- “Have a heart that never hardens, And a temper that never tires, And a touch that never hurts.” Charles Dickens
- “The opportunities to do good deeds are renewed day by day. The thing to long for is the will to do good, not gain glory.”
- “Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.”
Isn’t it refreshing to know that God is at work all over the world? Be still and watch as you look around at life. Suddenly as if out of thin air you notice God working everywhere in everything. It’s exhilarating to notice He is acting on your behalf and in your life everyday. You have the assurance of knowing that our God loves you and people everywhere.
“This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is changing lives everywhere, just as it changes you.” Colossians 1:6 NLT