Learn to let go! A mistake is only a mistake if you don’t learn from it.
Everyone has regrets, but you always imagine that those regrets revolve around the mistakes that you think you made. Maybe you regret calling off your wedding. Maybe you wish you hadn’t married the person you chose. Maybe you want to quit your job and move to Bali, but you’re worried it’s the wrong choice.
A Millennial Job Interview with a Boomer.
They don’t know what to do with each other. 🙂
The Difference Between Your Job and Your Work
So what IS the difference between your job and your work? Let’s find out.
- Your job is what you do for other people. Your work is what you primarily do for yourself.
- Your job is what you do for compensation. Your work is what you do for fulfillment.
- Your job is given to you by someone else. Your work is something you give to yourself.
- Your job is something you’re trained to do. Your work is what you’re born to do.
- Your job relies on your skill. Your work relies on your core gift(s).
- Your job will eventually let you retire. With you work, you wouldn’t WANT to retire, because you love it so much and it blesses the world so much.