Seek the Lord and His Strength; Seek His presence continuely. – 1 Chronicles 16:11
- Here are some good ideas so that your leftover candy does not go to waste, or to your midriff.
- Send it to the troops. There are several organizations that let you donate your leftover Halloween candy to the troops.
- Donate it. You can donate your leftover Halloween candy to a local nursing home or women’s shelter or food bank.
- Bake with it. There are so many recipes that can be found online some of our favorites include Butterfinger Cake, Tootsie Roll surprise cupcakes and cookies topped with M&Ms.
- Bring it to the office.
- Stuff a Piñata with it.
- Use it for stocking stuffers or gifts. You can purchase holiday themed bags and. Most candy will still be good to eat in December.
- Freeze it for later. Most candy freezes well. You can freeze candy in small plastic bags to use for baking or special treats later. You can even use your thawed out candy to decorate a gingerbread house in the winter.
- Use it for teacher’s gifts.
When the internet/phones go down, your life effectively goes on hold. Everything goes old school real quick.
With me (Al) not in the office and Tim the Techguy on vacation, who do you call? The Mighty Michelle!!!