What do you do when your kid says, “I don’t like what you made for dinner. I want something else.” ??
Mom I want “____” for dinner instead of what you made? What your response?
Things We’ve Said to Our Kids to Get them to Eat…
2. Try holding your nose.
3. See how the fish is pink? Princesses love pink. Salmon is what princesses eat! It’s princess food! Yay princesses!!!
4. If you don’t eat this, I will take the dog for a walk and never come home.
5. You know how sometimes a needle is so sharp you don’t even feel it? That’s what this chili is like. It’s so spicy that you won’t even taste anything.
6. Try the swordfish. It’s like white salmon.
7. Try the cauliflower. It’s like white broccoli.
8. Try the tofu. It’s like white-ish chicken.
LOL…. Your suggestion….?
I’m not raising my kids to survive the World. I’m Raising them to change it. Steve Furdick
Want happier, calmer kids? Simplify their world.
If the schedules and screens are making you feel like you’re losing track of or losing touch with your child, it’s time to simplify.
SATURDAY – RAIN OR SHINE! 10am-2pm@ Pitser Garrison Civic Center
Touch a Truck is a FREE event that provides a unique opportunity for children to explore vehicles of all types including public service, emergency, utility, construction, landscaping, transportation, delivery, and just plain cool – all in one place!
Children will be allowed to touch their favorite vehicles, get behind the wheel, and meet the people who help to build, protect, and serve our community. Games, activities and food trucks will also be part of the day’s entertainment. We have wristbands available for kids for $5 that includes face painting, bounce houses, petting zoo, pony rides and games!