Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit.
What’s One Thing You Could Change Today that Would help You Create a New Tomorrow?
WHEN PEOPLE – know they only have a few months or weeks to live they have amazing clarity about how they should spend their time. They focus on their relationships, saying the things they had always wanted to say. They forgive and ask for forgiveness. They don’t waste time on insignificant & trivial things… BUT – make the absolute most of their time left.
I guarantee that if you knew you had one month to live… THE WAY you would spend the next 30 days would be radically transformed!
SO, here’s the million dollar question… WHY do we wait until we’re diagnosed with cancer or we lose a loved one to accept & embrace this knowledge and allow it to free us?
I MEAN don’t we want all that our life has to offer?
Don’t we want to fulfill the purpose for which we were created?
Wouldn’t life be a lot more satisfying if we lived this way all the time?
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
- “Even if you’re on the right track you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
Question of the Day??? Mothers are the sweetest part of our lives. They are the person who is the most concerned about us throughout their lives. They not only shower their blessings upon us but also fully exercise their right to scold us. From this wisdom comes “Momism“. Doesn’t matter is your a dad or mom, do you repeat it to your kids? If you remember more than one share it. Or comment on it.
Hospice Extreme Makeover Continues
- Volunteers and funds needed for Deep East Texas Association of Builders Extreme Makeover for Hospice
- Work continues to be wrapped up before ribbon cutting on May 13th
- Where -Hospice in the Pines, (former Community Medical Equipment) on Frank Street near Hill Street, Lufkin
- Contact: Brandy Terry, (936)875-3000 for more information.
Weekend Box Office… What’s New At The Movies: “Thor”, “Something Borrowed” and “Jumping The Broom” – Click to hear the latest review.
Or go to Plugged In Caution: some reviews on the Plugged In site may contain mature or graphic content.