“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” –Steve Jobs
Get Organized – (ahealthyme.com)
- Spend 15 minutes twice a day clearing out your in-box. Sort incoming mail into categories by priority or by action.
- Break the habit of writing things down on numerous scraps of paper.
- Limit the number of subscriptions you take, and copy articles as soon as you read them. Pass the periodical along to someone else, throw it away or recycle it.
- Daily To-Do lists, as well as larger project lists help you get and stay organized. Use checklists to help do routine things more easily and quickly.
- Say “No” more often. Every time you agree to a new demand, you say no to a previous commitment.
Satan tries to Limit Your Praying, because he knows Your Praying will Limit him.
“Never tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” ~ Unknown
What does the statement mean? (Comments below)
- I guess its saying they don’t want other people telling THEM what their own limit is.For example, if i told you that you were only capable of making B’s and C’s when you know that you could do better than what i told you , you could do. ~ Sunny
- Put simply: people say that the sky is the limit, but the moon is higher than the sky (what with it being in space and all) and yet people have walked on the moon; thus the sky is not the limit – people can get higher and there may well be no limits at all. It’s riffing on the idea that more is always possible, and that received wisdom is often flawed. and no, you don’t sound stupid. ~ Gene
- THIS quote means that there AREN’T any limits – the sky isn’t the limit because we blast through it in space shuttles with every manned space mission. Pretty cool quote. Hope this helps. ~ Jerry
There is no limit to what you can thank Jesus for today. Especially since the gifts you receive and enjoy today comes directly from Him.
Even if you had “one of those days” and you are facing a seemingly impossible challenge, begin sharing your concerns with Him and thanking Him that His mighty involvement in your life is bigger than any problem.
As you begin giving thanks and increase His presence in your life, His grace and power goes to work on your behalf!
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights ~ James 1:17 (NKJV)