Fruitfulness matters, but the only road there is through consistent faithfulness. – J.D. Greear
Have you ever experienced a season of life where you felt Unable to accomplish the responsibility you’ve been given? Sure, from time to time, we all have. God has reminded me of how desperate I am for His abiding presence in my life.
You and I must daily surrender to Him in order to accomplish any task, forcing us to face my own limits, inadequacies and fears as a husband, wife, father, or mother.
This critical importance of full surrender and utter dependency on Him is for my good and is an illustration of John 15. Any fruitfulness in my life is completely hinged on an utter dependency in my relationship with Jesus Christ.
Fruitfulness comes from faithfully giving up getting up and going through the day, abiding with Him, and it is measured in 60 second moments every day!
“What matters most in life isn’t having money & things but enjoying relationships with people & God. That’s our purpose. What we’re called to do!” Bob Beaudine
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us!
Ralph Waldo Emerson
God’s Word says, “I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” Phillippians 3:13-14
To create a life that matters to you, consider the following Questions from Texas Forest Country Living. by Peter Bissonette from Texas Forest Country Living
- What gives your life meaning? What brings you the greatest joy? Is there a shift like that you can make?
- Are your thoughts toxic or supportive? Are negative thoughts and self-doubt or the criticism of others drowning out that voice inside of your head—that whisper or “silent scream” telling you what really matters? (click the link above.)
- Are you taking action? What are you doing to bring you closer to your goals or attract into your life people and activities that will support you?
- When you align your thoughts and actions with what gives your life meaning, you magnify your passion and impart greater clarity to your purpose than ever before.
For More of the Story, Go Here –> TexasForestCountryLiving.com
- Why am I here on earth? Why are we here on earth? To Proclaim God’s Praises, Love God, Love Others! Why on earth am I here?
- 1 Peter 2:9, NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
- Matthew 37-39, ESV And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Matthew 5:16, NIV Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
It’s crunch time. The election only a few days away, and many have already cast their votes early. But for some, going to a booth or sending a mail-in ballot doesn’t seem all that important.
Maybe you’re wondering if your vote really matters in the grand scheme of things. How much could one ballot change the course of history, after all? The fact is, it wouldn’t be the first time.
- No one’s perfect, but there’s always a better choice. PRAY and vote the better choice.
- My vote doesn’t matter. If you’ve ever read a history book, you would see, many things have changed because of a few votes. What if Your vote made the difference?
- It’s not just a right, it’s a responsibility.
- Some say, “Voting is a waste of time.” My vote doesn’t make a difference. If you vote based on biblical values and join the millions of other who stand for those values. “You’ll find the right candidate will win!”
- It may be hard to believe, but many elections have been decided by only a few votes. Look it up. It’s a fact.
- I can’t even get to the polls. There are many who will help others get to the polls. Call a friend.
OK, I’m convinced. “I’m planning on voting! Are you?”
Find Where To Vote. Click on the Image Below!