Learn to let go! A mistake is only a mistake if you don’t learn from it.
Policeman Pulls Baby to Safety, Learns He’s Made Horrible Mistake.
Lt. Jason Short responded to a 911 call about a baby left alone in a car on a hot day. He rushed over to the Keene, New Hampshire, shopping plaza parking lot to check out the situation.
There was a blanket draped over a car seat. Little feet were sticking out from under the blanket.
It was a 90 degree day, so his next course of action seemed obvious. He needed to break a window and rescue the baby. The baby’s skin was blotchy and pale.
Short hit his baton against the window and pulled the baby out of the car seat. He called an ambulance, terrified that the baby was already dead.
The baby’s skin was blotchy and pale. The scene was starting to draw a crowd of concerned onlookers. Short began CPR rescue breaths. Something did not feel right, though.
He pushed his finger to the baby’s mouth and realized the baby was definitely not alive. The baby was an incredibly realistic looking: doll.
Carolynne Seiffert was the owner of the car and the doll. She was getting her hair cut at Super Cuts while her new car’s window was smashed to rescue her doll.
Short told News Reporters, “I would never assume that it’s a doll. I would always assume that it’s a child. I would never do anything different.”
Seiffert purchased this “reborn” doll for $2,300. The doll weighs 10 pounds, 7 ounces and wears real baby clothes.
We found this Story…
I was disowned as a child. I was convinced that no one loved me because I did something wrong, but I didn’t know what I did. No one I knew gave me any love. I was always their problem.
I spent most of my childhood at different family members homes. It was there that I learned about religion. As a 16 year old teenager, I thought if I prayed harder and do more, everything would be ok. I even contemplated suicide.
That’s when our neighbor handed me a Bible and told me that Jesus was the answer to our problems.
God’s method of doing things is completely different from the world’s way.
It requires faith, diligence, and consistency.
1. The first step is to speak God’s Word. Keeping the Word in our mouths at all times is vital because of the creative power of words. Hebrews 10:23 says, “Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering.”
2. The second step is to meditate on God’s Word. Requires a renewing of our minds and a willingness to do things differently. Psalm 1:1-3 says that the man who is empowered to prosper is the one who meditates on the Word day and night.
3.The third step is to act on the Word of God. The scriptures say in James, “Faith without works is dead”, which means it is not enough to simply hear the Word and believe it, but we must also act on it. Faith is a practical expression of our confidence in God and His Word.
The result is success and absolute victory in every area of your life!
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” George Bernard Shaw
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure.” Thomas Watson
- “Failure doesn’t mean that you’re a failure, it just means that you haven’t succeeded yet.” Robert Schuller