What makes your life rich that has nothing to do with the money? Maybe we should rephrase the question “WHO” adds richness to your life? Tomorrow isn’t a promise so look around and show the ones you love how much they mean to you!
“What matters most in life isn’t having money & things but enjoying relationships with people & God. That’s our purpose. What we’re called to do!” Bob Beaudine
The Difference Between Your Job and Your Work
So what IS the difference between your job and your work? Let’s find out.
- Your job is what you do for other people. Your work is what you primarily do for yourself.
- Your job is what you do for compensation. Your work is what you do for fulfillment.
- Your job is given to you by someone else. Your work is something you give to yourself.
- Your job is something you’re trained to do. Your work is what you’re born to do.
- Your job relies on your skill. Your work relies on your core gift(s).
- Your job will eventually let you retire. With you work, you wouldn’t WANT to retire, because you love it so much and it blesses the world so much.
The number one thing Americans want to do on vacation is NOTHING.
A new poll about summer travel finds that the No. 1 thing Americans want to do on vacation is … nothing.
Almost three-fourths of Americans say resting and relaxing is very or extremely important to them when they go on vacation but only 1in 4 actually unplug.
What’s been your most “relaxing” vacation ever? Do you prefer to lounge or explore?