Your feelings are quite often a direct result of your thoughts. The difference between a guilt-ridden Christian and a light-hearted and joyful Christian is often what you believe about one simple thing… what they are thinking about. Guess who’s thinking about the sin, the guilt and the past? Now guess who’s thinking about how they have been washed clean and they are a new person in Christ Jesus?
Thoughts Have Power:
- “I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~ Anne Frank
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ~William James
Sometimes not saying anything is the Best Answer.
You see, Silence can Never Be Misquoted.
The fruit of Silence is prayer.The fruit of Prayer is faith.The fruit of Faith is love.The fruit of Love is service.The fruit of Service is peace. ~ Mother Teresa
God calls you to be faithful not successful. Mother Teresa
~Al & Michelle
Today’s Verse…Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:30-31
Thoughts on Today’s Verse…What is your strength? Is it your youth? …your conditioning? …your wisdom? …your friends? …your experience? None of us can depend upon our human ability. Health, wisdom, and wealth are all vulnerable to the fragility of life and circumstance. Only the LORD can ensure that we can survive the unthinkable, thrive in the mundane, and soar in good times. Let’s call upon, let’s wait upon, let’s depend upon the LORD!
My Prayer…O LORD, thank you for sustaining me through the hard times in my life. Thank you for helping me soar, doing things for you that I never dreamed I could accomplish. Father, thank you for blessing me during the everyday comings and goings of life. I depend upon you for help and strength. For every good thing in my life I praise you and thank you. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
- “People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered; forgive them anyway.” Mother Teresa
- “The good you do today will often be forgotten; do good anyway.” Mother Teresa
- “Give the best you have, and it may never be enough; give your best anyway.” Mother Teresa