Tim Tebow practicing his Golf Swing. A Great Swing and someone in the Background says, “Jesus.” Tebow quickly says, “Loves you!” Wow. He’s always on ready with answer.
… In your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, – 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV)
Whatever It is You Want to Do, Do it. You Only have So Many Tomorrows. ~ #TobyMac #SpeakLife
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.” ~ Matthew 7:24
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” Colossians 3:23
Practice the Pause: Pause before Judging. Pause before Assuming. Pause before Accusing.
Pause whenever you’re about to react harshly
and you’ll avoid doing and saying things you’ll later regret.
You will love these calls! KIDS “if i was president.” Hilarious! (including audio below!)
Banned homework, 50-cent gallons of gas, structures built from marshmallows: Bold political ideas proposed by Elk Grove elementary school students.
Responses to Elk Grove Patch’s question, “What would you do if you were president?” poured in from local elementary school students this week.
Elk Grove Elementary School – Miss McHale’s Class (3rd Grade)
- “If I was presidents of the United States of America, I would make sure that taxes aren’t so high. Next I would make sure that nobody liters in our state. Another is that nobody is drinking and driving. I would love to be president of the United States of America.” – Latalia
- “If I were president, first I would have no homework on Monday and Friday. Last, I wouldn’t give that much homework at school.” – Matthew
- “If I was president, I would make everything made out of orange jello and marshmallow. I would also make electricity free and I would buy my own Palomino and paint a saddle, lead rope, reigns, bridle and barn.” – Elizabeth
- “If I was the president of the USA, the first thing I would do is make the world a better place.” – Brian
- “If I was president, the first thing I would do is practice my speeches at home. I would also make everybody a free poster of me in any color they want.” – Hana