Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give.
― William Arthur Ward
Love People who hate you.
Pray for People who Wrong you.
It won’t just change their Life, It Will Change Yours.
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you. ~ Matthew 5:44
- We would love to hear your story about one of the questions to follow. Use the comment section or call KSWP @ 800-944-8443
- When was the time you had to push right through the center of your fear in order to get to your break through?
- Tell me about a time that fear held you back from fulfilling your calling. Tell me about when you finally broke through?
- Dr Charles Stanley says:
Many people won’t commit to serve God because of fear of failure. What is the fear that’s kept you from diving in fully?
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us Power, Love and Self-Discipline. (some say, Power, Love and Sound Mind) So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me
- Praying for all our students headed to schools today!
Where are you? Are you safe ? How can we pray for you or your family? Choose the Option You need below…
Also please Pray for all the State Troopers, First Responders, Emergency Teams, Medical Teams, Rescuers, any one who is helping from Houston to Corpus Christi area to East Texas to San Antonio, Etc…
Pray for safety, limited loss of life, wisdom for rescues, and God to Intervene in this disasterous situation and Calm the Storm and it’s after effects.