“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
The phrase: “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” was written by Oscar Wilde. The author talks about your unique self –meaning that you are one and only, hence you can’t be anyone else. Someone once said, ‘Authenticity” is about enjoying a new sense of freedom to be who we really are — ourselves, natural and without a mask in our relationships, our work, and our life.
You wouldn’t run a marathon without training. The Bible says the devil looks around for those he can eat up. The best defense is a good offense! Be ready and be strong in the LORD it’s His strength that will get you through!
“What matters most in life isn’t having money & things but enjoying relationships with people & God. That’s our purpose. What we’re called to do!” Bob Beaudine
Word for Today: “Friendship is not finding Gold or Silver among the rocks of life. It is accepting each other until diamonds are formed with time.
Relationship:Relationship is not finding Gold or Silver among the Rocks of life… It is accepting each other as Coal till Diamonds are formed with Time… !
Life is Given not Sold
Signs your life and work are in or out of balance. (Forbes)
1. Your body is always in pain. Suffering from chronic headaches or neck and shoulder pain is often a sign that you’re living in a constant state of strain. It means that it’s time to step up your self-care routine…
2. You are always tired. Maybe you’re lucky to get six hours of sleep at night or persistent fatigue could be your brain’s way of saying it’s on overload …
3. Your patience is wearing thin. If you find yourself getting short with others and/or if it happens often, train your mind to focus on the positive.
4. You can’t remember the last time you enjoyed yourself. Think about the last time you had a belly laugh or did something you love.
5. Your relationships are struggling. How long has it been since you spent time with friends or family? A key to relationships BE Genuinely interested in them.
6. Your personal and professional space is a mess. It leads to burnout. Get into the habit of cleaning your desk or home area every day. It will help calm your mind and rebalance.
7. You’re glued to your phone. Instead be glued to where you are… Home, Office, etc.. Be there when there!
8. You’re unclear about your priorities. When you are unclear on your priorities, it can be difficult to balance work&life. Get a really clear vision for your future. Think about whether or not your current work/life balance is making progress toward those goals. If it’s not, reprioritize.
9. You strive for perfection. Everyone wants to succeed, but often perfectionism comes at a cost. Instead of worrying about failing, try to reframe your thinking that you are “failing forward” and every mistake or challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow.
(Forbes – Details from the Article on Balance in Life)