No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord. ~ Isaiah 54:17
Fred Hammond has a Song called “No Weapon” here are a portion of the lyrics… Very thought provoking:
Sometimes not saying anything is the Best Answer.
You see, Silence can Never Be Misquoted.
The fruit of Silence is prayer.The fruit of Prayer is faith.The fruit of Faith is love.The fruit of Love is service.The fruit of Service is peace. ~ Mother Teresa
Ever notice as you go through life that people wish for affirmation from others. Maybe you feel that way sometimes. You pause and realize that you go about searching, feeling empty and even feel lost sometimes. Well, you aren’t alone.
As you search, looking for answers, you’ll find many options. Michelle and I have placed our faith and trust in Jesus. Some of you have placed your source of affirmation in a different place. As you look and read this, maybe you’ll find a fresh perspective of how you view yourself and gain a different understanding of what God says about you.
God believes in you and who you will become. It’s time you begin to believe in the truths about yourself.
God Believes in You because…
- I am chosen and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- I am forgiven and redeemed by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- I am a child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend with God. John 15:15
- I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
- I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6
- I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
- I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- I have been chosen by God, holy and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12
- I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- I am a citizen of Heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
Share your thoughts on any of these truths that God says about you and add others to the list.
20 Things God Says About You
By Scott Williams
The LORD is righteous in all his ways and kind in all his works. Psalm 145:17
Our actions should mimic those of God’s: dripping with kindness and love for those we call our loved ones.