- “The best way to be understood is to be understanding” ~ Unknown
- “No one learns to make right decisions without being free to make wrong ones.” ~ Unknown
- “Long range plans keep you from being frustrated by short term failures. ” ~ Unknown
You may doubt the existence of angels, but I believe the Word is clear about the truth. There are heavenly beings assigned to those who Believe and follow Christ. Hebrews 1:14 says that angels are “ministering” spirits, sent to minister to the heirs of salvation. Hey, that’s you and me.
~ The Word says that Angel’s hearken unto the voice of God’s Word. That means that until you speak the Word of God they will not go to work on your behalf.
~ The Bible says in Psalm 91: 11, 12, “For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.”
~ Isn’t it comforting to know that God has made provision for your divine protection? It is part of your covenant right as a Christian. Like so much about your faith, all you have to do is receive it by faith!
A ‘Sign From God’ In Louisiana? A Hathaway man recently came across a utility pole with a powerful image. Rickey Navarre did a double take of the pole near his home, and says he sees what appears to be Jesus Christ hanging on the cross. “It’s a sign from God,” said Navarre. Click on image to enlarge. So,what do you think? (KLTV-KPLC)
Every Good Gift: Mother’s Love Brings Newborn Son “Back to Life” (CBN) Newborn Jamie Ogg, weighing only 2 lb. when he was born prematurely, was apparently brought back to life as a direct result of his mother’s love. His premature twin sister had survived, but doctors after 20 minutes of battling to get Jamie breathe, declared him dead.
- However, after hearing the shattering news, Jamie’s mom unwrapped the baby from his blanket and held him against her skin. And after two hours of being hugged, touched and spoken to by his mother, the little boy began showing signs of life. “I thought, “Oh my God, what’s going on”,” the Daily Mail quoted Ogg as saying. “A short time later he opened his eyes. It was a miracle. Then he held out his hand and grabbed my finger.“Jamie occasionally gasped for air, which doctors said was a reflex action. But then I felt him move as if he were startled, then he started gasping more and more regularly. “He opened his eyes and moved his head from side to side. The doctor kept shaking his head saying, “I don’t believe it, I don’t believe it,” she said.
- REPORTER’S NOTE: Although in the original report God wasn’t given any credit for working a miracle, we know that “every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights.” (James 1:17). The inspiring element here, I think, is the mother’s undaunted love in the face of a death verdict. That kind of love is also an element of faith that I, personally, need to hold fast to. Love never fails! -Teresa Neumann, BCN.
12 Health Myths Debunked! If you go out with wet hair, you’ll catch a cold. True or false? The truth is: You will feel cold but will be just fine health wise. (CNN)
- You Shouldn’t Cut Off the Bread’s Crust. It’s Full of Vitamins. The truth is: In a 2002 German study, researchers found that the baking process produces a novel type of cancer-fighting antioxidant in bread that is eight times more abundant in the crust than in the crumb.
- If You Cross Your Eyes, They’ll Stay That Way. The truth is: There’s no harm in voluntary eye crossing.
- You Should Feed a Cold and Starve a Fever. The truth is: In both cases, eat and drink, then drink some more. “Staying hydrated is the most important thing to do.
- Gum Stays in Your Stomach for Seven Years. The truth is: Your Little Leaguer’s wad of Big League Chew won’t (literally) stick around until high school graduation. Doctor’s say, “As with most nonfood objects that kids swallow, fluids carry gum through the intestinal tract, and within days it passes.”
- (More Here at CNN)