People make strange decisions when they are stressed.
What is the “Strangest Decision” you have ever made when you were stressed?
Here’s a few of those decisions, They really happened the weekend of the Hurricane:
- One man was tying himself to a telephone pole to weather the storm.
- Another was kite surfing in the huge waves.
- Another man, donned what appears to be a snorkeling mask, said that “he’s going ride out Hurricane Irma in a store front on Duval Street and won’t evacuate.
- “What is certain is that problems never leave us the same way they found us. We will change.” — Unknown
- “Storms are followed by sunshine. Winter is followed by spring. Your problems will get resolved given enough time.” — Unknown
- “You control the effect of the problem by controlling the reaction. It can make you tough or tender. It can make you better or bitter. It all depends on you.” — Unknown
Life’s Purpose (pt 1): God wants you to know exactly where you’re going in life. He doesn’t want you unsure of whether the steps you are taking are the right ones. Instead, God wants you to stop and ask Him for directions daily! Like the prophet Jeremiah, you have a God–given mission.
“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations. Sovereign Lord, I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!’ The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you.”
Best & Worst of the Music Boat 2010 Cruise
Miami Cab Drivers – Too Fast
Airline Extra Charges – Movies, Food, Exit Rows & Luggage
Unable to Communicate – Language Barrier
Rainbow on the Beach
Sunset over Miami
Great Concerts – David Crowder & Third Day
Snorkeling! God’s great creation
Good Friends & New Friends
Huge Discounts to Cruise with Jenn to Cozumel – Book This Week and Mention KSWP or KAVX!
Tell Us Your Airline Story: What is Your Favorite Airline and Why? Top 10 Airlines in the United States and Canada by Passenger Numbers – If you want to see what airlines in the United States and Canada carry the most passengers, then this top 10 list is for you. See who passengers are choosing the most as their airline of choice by who they are ticketed and flying with. This is not about travel distance, simply the most passengers. (about.com)
- Delta Airlines: Delta has emerged as the airline that offers the most international flights out of the United States, and has its main hub in Atlanta.
- Southwest Airlines: This grand-daddy of low cost airlines in the United States now breaks the top 3 in terms of passengers.
- American Airlines: American Airlines has long been the largest airline in the world, but has been recently edged out in terms of passengers by Delta.
- United Airlines: United’s main hubs are Chicago and Denver, with San Francisco a hub for many Pacific routes.
- US Airways: Since merging with America West, US Airways has jumped in size.
- Continental Airlines: Continental is regularly tapped as one of the top airlines to fly in the United States, and has hubs that include Newark and Houston.
- Air Canada: Canada’s flagship carrier serves both domestic and international routes, and is one of the five founding members of Star Alliance along with United Airlines.
- AirTran Airways: This low cost US airline launches airfare deal after deal.
- JetBlue: JetBlue is known as a low cost airline with a high level of customer service. With its main hub in New York, JetBlue serves the United States and much of the Caribbean.
- Skywest Airlines: Skywest serves as a regional airline for airlines such as Delta and United.