People make strange decisions when they are stressed.
What is the “Strangest Decision” you have ever made when you were stressed?
Here’s a few of those decisions, They really happened the weekend of the Hurricane:
- One man was tying himself to a telephone pole to weather the storm.
- Another was kite surfing in the huge waves.
- Another man, donned what appears to be a snorkeling mask, said that “he’s going ride out Hurricane Irma in a store front on Duval Street and won’t evacuate.
Are You Trying to Carry The Load? Let’s Give Our Load To God
Whether it is work, school or family, sometimes Burnout gets the better of us.
Five (5) tips to help bring balance back in your life.
- Re-adjust your priorities. Cast aside things that don’t need your immediate attention.
- Delegate more. Call in the cavalry to help get things done. Consider saying “NO” more and “Yes” less.
- Invite sensory and calming experiences like music, touch and rest into your day.
- Bring color and beauty into your world. Buy flowers, look at art, experience nature.
- Exercise. Get your body moving and breathe, breathe, breathe.
Tickets for the Conference are $30 per person and include a Friday dinner and Saturday lunch.
You may download and print the registration form, by clicking the button below.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM or REGISTER ONLINE.
SPEAKER INFO: Our guest speaker is Kimberly Wagner. She is the author of Fierce Women: The Power of a Soft Warrior. Spreading God’s glory is Kim’s deepest passion. Her desire for women to connect with Christ is woven through everything she writes. You can read her daily blog atwww.kimberlywagner.org where she encourages women to be students of the Word. Kim is a frequent guest on theRevive Our Hearts radio program, a regular contributor to the True Woman blog, a recent guest on Focus on the Family, and on FamilyLife. She is married to her favorite pastor, LeRoy Wagner, and they enjoy hanging out with their adult children and growing tribe of grandchildren!