American Idol last night had a few surprises:
Jasmine Murray, Jorge Nunez dismissed from `Idol’.
Michael Sarver still in!
Did you agree with the judges decisions? (Jasper Newsboy)
7 Time-Saving Tips: When it comes to “savings,” sometimes saving time is just as important as saving money. (Eversave.com)
Girls pulling ahead in teen drinking: With spring break a week away, many Texas teens are planning a week of partying with one illegal party favor — alcohol. (Lufkin Daily)
Cell phones and Driving Restricted Soon: If you have a cell phone and drive a car then you’re probably guilty of talking on you mobile and driving at the same time, and some say it is a dangerous mix. (KLTV)
Want a great marriage? Here’s what the best ones have in common, … Continue reading
Looking for work: 8 technology etiquette tips for job-seekers (AP-YahooNews)
What Happened at the Movies?
Coupon shopping: Tips of the Trade (pinchingyourpennies.com)
- When at item is Buy One Get One Free, often two coupons can be used.
- If the coupon says “off any size”, its often more profitable to use it on the smallest size.
- Remember one store does not have the lowest prices on everything.
- Watch for price discrepancies as checkout. Make sure all coupons are deducted.
- Try different brands. Eliminating brand loyalty increases savings.
- Have fun and be proud of the savings!
TIPS FOR A STRONGER MARRIAGE from Woman’s World magazine.
- Certain Routines are good. Have a routine. The happiest couples do things like … Continue reading